Campamento Cala Jondal is located in the southern part of the island, in the middle of the Cala Jondal nature reserve
During the day we will have at our disposition six different dance spaces varying from 50m2 to 250m2. All have linoleum floors. Three are without walls giving direct access to nature. At night three of the spaces will be joined to create a larger 750m2 dance floor for our jams and other collective meetings
- Private tents for 2 or 3 people, with mattresses located throughout the camp site in the forest. (if you prefer there is a hostel close by that rents rooms at a reasonable price: www.hostalpunic.com)
- A spacious common dining room.
- shared toilets and showers
- A number of Tipis and Yurts for meditating, meetings and more
- The midnight Chill-Chai cafe
- Sleeping bag / blanket (bottom sheet is provided)
- Comfortable summer clothes
- mosquito repellent.
- towel, and sunscreen